Are you looking for the Aloha Browser for PC? Aloha Browser is a highly regarded web browser available for smartphone and computer devices for offering top-notch security and privacy features. Here in this article, I will share the links to download Aloha Browser for Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac PC.
Furthermore, I will walk you through some of its remarkable features and will sum up this article with my honest opinion about this browser. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
BTW, I have also shared these lightweight browsers for Windows 11/10/8/7 PC.
What is Aloha Browser for PC?
Aloha Browser for PC is one of the fastest-growing and most popular web browsers. It helps users to browse websites on the internet at incredible speeds while maintaining all essential security protocols.
This web browser is highly regarded for its security features and VPN that let you surf the internet without fear of hackers, government, and internet service providers. This web browser has been designed and developed by Aloha Mobile Ltd.
It is a Cyprus-based company whose primary goal is to offer a secure and reliable way to surf the internet without worrying about identity theft. Therefore, they designed Aloha Browser for PC, a security-focused web browser that helps you keep your identity safe while offering the best web browsing experience.
The best thing about Aloha Browser is that it is available for all popular platforms that include iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. Unfortunately, the Aloha Browser for Linux is still under development, but it will be available for Linux OS sooner.
This feature-rich web browser can be easily downloaded on smartphone devices using their respective application stores. But when it comes to Aloha Browser for PC, you need to manually download the installation file and then install the web browser on your PC.
Even though you can find thousands of websites on the internet that could let you download Aloha Browser for PC, most of them cannot be trusted. There is always a chance that you might end up infecting your PC with viruses and malware while downloading executable files like Aloha PC Browser.
Therefore, you need a reliable and trusted website. Fortunately, we are one of the oldest distributors of third-party tools like Aloha Browser, and you can download Aloha Browser for PC from our website.
The best thing is that each file we host on our server goes through several virus and malware scans to ensure that the files are safe to use.
Download Aloha Browser for PC Windows 11/10/8/7
Since we have shared enough information about this Aloha Browser for PC, it is time to share download links of the latest version of Aloha Browser for PC with you.
The below-mentioned download button will take you to the official page from where you can download Aloha Browser for PC.
Note: if the above-mentioned download links won’t work or you face any other issue with downloading Aloha Browser for PC, you can report the issue to us by using the comment section below. Our team will look into the matter and fix the problem as soon as possible.
Even though installing Aloha Browser on a PC is relatively simple, some people face issues with it. Therefore, we have included a simple step-by-step guide to install Aloha Browser on their PC. You can altogether skip this section if you have already managed to install the Aloha Browser on your PC.
How to install Aloha Browser on Windows PC
To install Aloha Browser, you need to follow these simple steps-
Visit the above download link and enroll and download Aloha Browser on your PC.
After that, double-click on the Aloha Browser EXE file to begin the installation.
It will open a window where you will be asked to select a path where you want to install Aloha Browser on your PC. You can leave it as it is, or you can change the destination path according to your convenience.
It will then ask you to accept the end-user license agreement and install Aloha Browser on your PC. After clicking on the install button, the installation process will get processed further, and within a few seconds, Aloha Browser for PC will get installed on your PC.
However, please note that Aloha Browser for PC is in the beta testing phase now, and the official stable version is yet to release. If you haven’t managed to make your place to get the beta testing version, you can use the alternate method mentioned below to install Aloha Browser on your PC.
How to install Aloha Browser on Windows PC using an Emulator
This is an alternate method to install Aloha Browser on a PC, and for this, you will need to have an Android emulator installed on your PC. You can use any Android emulator of your choice, but I will use the XePlayer Android emulator because I have installed it on my PC.
First of all, download and install any Android emulator on your PC.
Open the Android emulator and head over to the Google Play Store. It will ask you to sign in using a Google account. Please do it so that we can process the installation of the Aloha Browser further.
On the search box, type Aloha Browser and open the Aloha Browser – private fast browser with free VPN.
Click on the install button and wait for it to get installed.
After that, open the Aloha Browser and start surfing the internet.
Features of Aloha Browser for Windows
Aloha Browser for PC is a feature-rich web browser, and the list of its features is very long. Therefore, I am only going to share the best critical elements of the Aloha Browser for PC.
- The VPN Mode: Aloha Browser for PC comes with an inbuilt free unlimited VPN that lets you access websites that are blocked in your geolocation by your government or your internet service provider. The best thing is that Aloha Browser uses military-level encryption technology that transmits all your inputs in a much safer and reliable manner. Furthermore, they don’t store any logs.
- Secure File Manager: Another remarkable feature of Aloha Browser is the secure file manager. This secure file manager lets you create private folders with a passcode’s security, and you can use it to store your photos, video, audio files, and others files. The integration of direct downloads takes the functionality of this feature to the next level.
- Private Mode: Private Mode is similar to the incognito mode offered by other web browsers, where you can browse websites privately without storing any record at all. But Aloha Browser takes it a bit further and cuts down all the trackers from web pages you visit to add an extra layer of security. Furthermore, you can set a passcode to lock your private tabs.
- Built-in Media Player: Video players tend to consume a lot of your PC resources, and if you own an old laptop, then these video players can make things worse for you, but not with Aloha Browser. Its in-built fully-featured media player lets you browse all your videos directly on your browser. That way, you don’t need to run video players in the background, and you can save a lot of your PC resources.
- Built-in Ad Blocker: Another good reason to use Aloha Browser for PC is its in-built Ad Blocker. This in-built Ad Blocker blocks all the third-party advertisements from the web pages you visit. It not only speeds up the page loading speed but also protects you from unwanted advertisements and pop-up malware. You can disable this option from settings for the sites that don’t allow AdBlockers.
Must Read: Best Skype Alternatives
Well, there you have it, the information & links to download Aloha Browser for PC. Aloha Browser is a feature-rich web browser available for all different major platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows. Unfortunately, the PC version of Aloha Browser is in beta mode, and therefore, it is a bit hard to get your hands on it.
If your luck is good, you will surely be able to get into the beta testers lists and get the opportunity to download Aloha Browser for PC. Otherwise, you can try the alternate method to install Aloha Browser on a Windows PC using an Android emulator.
With that said, here I am wrapping up the article. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to answer all your queries as soon as possible.