So you want to run the iOS apps on your Android smartphone and decided to go with Cider Apk for Android. The choice is great because the Cider iOS emulator is definitely one of the best and easiest ways to run native iOS apps on Android.
However, finding links to download Cider Apk latest version isn’t that easy. But you don’t have to worry because you have come to the right webpage.
Here I am going to show you how you can download Cider on your Android smartphone easily. Along with that, we are also going to talk about the best features of this Android application. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Must Check: Dolphin Emulator Apk
What is Cider Apk?
Cider app, aka Cycada, is a very popular iOS emulator for Android smartphones. This emulator is developed by some students of the CSE department from Columbia University. They started it as a regular college project, but after seeing immense support, they took it further.
The best thing about Cider Apk is that it is an open-source application. That means it is available for free, and its code can be modified and updated to offer better performance. Furthermore, open-source apps can be extensively tested for malicious code and other privacy-related stuff.
Cider app can effectively run native iOS apps on Android’s Linux Kernel on XNU Kernel of Apple. It is why Cider is quite popular among Android users who want to test iOS apps.
However, the only shortcoming from Cider Apk is that it has a bit of a compatibility issue, and it requires you to have a powerful device.
But that is not a big deal as most of you might have a decent smartphone capable of running Cider Apk. Before proceeding further, let’s talk about the amazing features of the Cider emulator for Android.
|Task||Run iOS Apps on Android|
Download Cider Apk for Android Phones
Since you have got enough information about the Cider emulator for Android, it is time to share the latest working links to download the newest version of the app with you.
Do note that the Cider app is not available on Google Play Store, and therefore, you need to download it from third-party websites like ours.
Consequently, I suggest you bookmark this page to find the future releases of Cider Android Apk easily. That said, you can use the download button mentioned below to start downloading the Cider emulator on your Android smartphone.
Note: If the button mentioned above doesn’t work for any reason, report the issue to us by dropping a comment below. Our team will look into the matter and try to fix the links ASAP.
The next section of this article contains an installation guide to install Cider Apk on your Android smartphone. If you know how to install it, then you can skip this section. Otherwise, you can follow the guide to install the emulator on your smartphone easily.
How to install Cider App on Android Phones
The installation process of Cider Apk on Android is pretty simple. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below. But before proceeding towards the installation, make sure that your smartphone has the “installation from unknown sources” option enabled.
To check that, you have to head over to the Settings > Security > Installation from unknown sources. You have to enable this option.
To install Cider on Android smartphones, follow these simple steps.
First of all, download Cider Android Apk from the download section above.
Once the file gets downloaded, you have to visit the download folder and locate the Cider Apk file over there.
Now, tap on the file to initiate the installation.
The app will ask you to allow some permissions. It is necessary to enable them so that the app can function properly on your smartphone.
Once you enable them, it will take a few seconds to get the Cider app installed on your smartphone. Once it gets installed, you can start using it right away to run iOS games and apps on your Android smartphone. I have also shared these PS3 Emulators with you.
Features of Cider App for Android
Cider is a feature-rich iOS emulator for Android, and therefore, it possesses so many excellent features. To keep this article short and sweet, here we will only talk about the best features of Cider for Android.
- Ability to run any iOS app: The first thing that intrigued me about the Cider app is its ability to trick iOS apps into running to Android smartphone’s Linux Kernel similarly as they would run on Apple’s XNU Kernel. It offers a very native experience.
- High-Quality Graphics: It can produce high-quality graphics without much burden on your smartphone’s graphic processors. It makes the gaming and app-using experience very seamless. However, to offer the best experience, your device needs to have a decent graphic processing unit.
- No root required: This app doesn’t require you to have a rooted Android smartphone. It works very efficiently with both rooted and non-rooted smartphones.
- Open Source: If I use a third-party application on my smartphone, I always prefer the app to be open-source. That is because open-source applications allow you to test the code for any nasty stuff. That way, it helps me be double sure that the app doesn’t contain any viruses and is not harmful.
- Completely Free: It is one of the reasons why Cider Apk is popular among the Android community. It is an open-source project, and therefore, it is entirely free to use. Anybody who owns an Android smartphone can download and install it and start using iOS apps on their smartphone.
- Compatibility: Although many people face compatibility issues with Cider Apk, if you have a device with Android OS 4.0 or above and your device has at least 3 GB of RAM, you won’t face any issue running the Cider iOS emulator on your smartphone. Some older devices might cause some problems, but those are just exceptions.
Must Read: Run Windows Apps on Android
Well, that’s it for the links to download Cider Apk latest version. When it comes to emulating iOS apps on Android, Cider is a highly regarded application that you can use. The best thing about Cider is that it is entirely free, and yet it is loaded with so many excellent features.
But since the app is not a part of the Google Play Store, it loads a bit of a burden to keep the app updated. However, that is not a big deal, as you can bookmark this page to download the newest release of the app.
With that said, here I am wrapping up the article. I hope you find it helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond to your queries ASAP.