Last updated on October 14th, 2017
Did you know? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device. Anyway today I am back with best rooting apps for Android plus a bonus tutorial on how to root android without PC or computer.
In fact rooting an Android is not a big task to perform. If you are new to the term rooting, then it might be difficult for you to root Android without PC. Well, Don’t worry my friend I am here to help you out.
The Android market contains a lot of rooting apps, but I picked the best ones for you.
In few moments you are going to get a splash of useful information so keep reading.
- 1 What Does Rooting Android Means?
- 2 How To Root Android Without PC or Computer.
- 3 Benefits Of Using One Click Root Android Apps.
- 4 11 Best Rooting Apps For Android to Root Android without PC in one click.
- 4.1 1- KingRoot
- 4.2 2- Framaroot
- 4.3 3- KingoRoot
- 4.4 4- One Click Root
- 4.5 5- TowelRoot
- 4.6 6- iROOT app
- 4.7 7- Root Master
- 4.8 8- Z4Root App.
- 4.9 9- Universal Android Root
- 4.10 10- Baidu Root
- 4.11 11- CF Auto Root
- 5 How To Check Android Phone Is Rooted Or Not?
- 6 Conclusion:
What Does Rooting Android Means?
The new users relate rooting with the hacking. In fact, it is not true at all.
Rooting an Android phone or tablet means removing the restrictions and limitations from device to perform unperformable tasks. Let’s understand it with an example.
Suppose that you are a school student (Android phone) and school staff (Phone company) restricts you for what to do and what not to do, but you have removed (rooted the phone) the school limitations with your powers (rooting apps).
So now you can enjoy the school without any rules, you can also do whatever you like. Similarly, you can perform whatever you like with your Android phone after rooting it out. Rooting is also known as superuser access.
While the term hacking means breaking the security of a computer or a device to get remote access.
Hope that you have understood what does rooting an Android phone means.
Probably if you want to root your Android device you should know about the benefits of rooting. There are a uncountable number of advantages of getting root privileges on Android phones.
Below are some of the advantages which compel people to root Android without PC.
- Custom Roms: Number 1 reason why most of the people root Android device is the installation of custom ROMs.Yes, custom ROMs are an excellent way of testing latest Android version even if your device not received any latest update.
- Incompatible apps installation: Most of the super apps requires root access to run on any Android device. These are the apps which can help us to customize and tweak system hardware and software. Even you can install Doby Atmos sound mod to boost your phone’s sound.
- CPU clocking: We can clock the CPU according to our usages. Decreasing the CPU frequency can lead to expanded battery backup. Kernel Auditor is the app to perform CPU clocking.
- Jaw dropping battery backup and speed: Battery backup is one of the important factors that push people to root their Android devices. We can use apps like Greenify to kill background apps, which results in the better backup.
- Full Backups: You cannot backup whole device without rooting it. But on the other side rooted phones have apps like titanium backup, which can fully backup our device including the progress of games.
- Ad Blocking: I know that irritation while browsing sites or running apps pop-ups kill our feelings. It’s not a problem for rooted Androids because of good ad blockers are available to block all types of ads.
- Removing Bloatware: Smartphones brands are very curious about their marketing strategies. Without thinking about user experience, they fill the devices with a lot of dumb apps. There are many apps for rooted devices to remove these apps.
Every pill has side effects too similar is the case with rooting. There are some downsides or risk factors also involved.
- The danger of bricking your phone: Probably a single wrong action can turn your device into an unusable piece of brick. Soft bricked devices can be solved but hard bricked can only be solved by changing motherboard of the phone.
- Rooting voids Warranty: Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
- Update interruptions: Majority of users who root their Android phones face the problem of automatic updates. In this case, you will not get official updates; you need to update your device manually.
- Security issues: Rooting Android device means losing higher security. You need to pay attention before using banking apps. The reason behind it is that root apps does not ensure the safety rather they open gates for hackers.
- Virus injections: Many superuser apps comes with harmful viruses which can harm your android phone.
- Ad blocking: Well it’s indirectly a disadvantage because the owner of app or website is making money with the ads, which helps him to grow more. It is a good idea to compromise a bit and allow ads to support publishers.
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked.
- Phone must be at least 70% charged.
- You should make a full backup of your data (recommended).
- Go to settings>developer options>USB debugging>enable it.
- This tutorial is for educational purpose only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible.
How To Root Android Without PC or Computer.
Well, it’s straightforward for you to root Android without PC or computer.
It is the era of one-click root apps to do our job easier. Things are very complicated for beginners to perform all the rooting stuff, don’t worry this is going to be easy for you to root your phone.
Just follow every step carefully, and you are ready to rock.
- Go to settings> security settings> developer options > usb debugging > enable it.
- Download any one rooting app from below list and install the app. (It will give you warnings don’t worry click install anyway).
- Every rooting app has a particular button to root the device, just click on that button.
- Just wait for it to complete the process it will reboot your device automatically (Some cases not automatically restarts)
- Congratulations your Android phone is now successfully rooted.
Benefits Of Using One Click Root Android Apps.
According to my research, most of the beginners hear about rooting from social media especially Facebook groups and youtube videos (Ask you for rooted Android for specific activities)
Most of the guys take rooting as a complicated thing after hearing about it.
Believe me; it’s easier than you think with the help of some best rooting apps.
Below are some of the significant benefits to use these apps for acquiring root access.
- No PC or computer required. Yes, you can root android without PC.
- Most of the times these apps are risk-free.
- There are very less or equal to zero chances of bricking your Android phone.
- One click root apps are always easy to use (Best for newbies).
- Free of cost, you don’t need to buy them.
- The fastest way to root android without PC (Just tap on root button, and that’s it).
- No risk of any data loss (still you should backup your data).
- You can Root any Android version (Gingerbread 2.2, Ice-cream Sandwich 4.0- 4.1, Jellybean 4.2-4.3, KitKat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0-5.1, Marshmallow 6.0-6.0.1, Nougat 7.0-7.0.1)
- Also Root any brand’s Android device (Samsung, Xiaomi, Lava, Micromax, Gionee, Oppo, Vivo, HTC, Sony, Nokia 6, Meizu, and others.
- Root Android without losing data.
Finally, you have learned about some of the benefits of these rooting apps for Android without PC.
Must Read: recover deleted photos from android phones.
In few moments you are going to learn about the features and workings of these rooting apps keep reading.
11 Best Rooting Apps For Android to Root Android without PC in one click.
Well, there are a lot of apps available all over the internet which convey that they can root any Android Without a computer.
In reality, most of the apps do not work at all. In fact, they contain various malware to infect your device.
With lots of research, I discovered some apps which can surely root Android without PC. So let’s find more about these rooting apk.
When it comes to rooting an Android device kingroot is one of the best apps.
Kingroot studio created the Kingroot app since then the app has rooted an uncountable number of apps.The app has millions of downloads and good overall ratings.
- Kingroot is straightforward and easy to use (best for lazy people).
- Root almost any Android phone (Android 2.2 to 5.0).
- Inbuilt unroot option.
- Preinstalled Purify tool (saves battery and optimize the device).
- Root/unroot device in one click.
- Free of cost.
- Requires internet connection for rooting the device.
- Ads appear on our lock screen.
- It can Root only 5.0 Lollipop or lower versions.
How to Root Android using Kingroot apk.
- Download and install Kingroot apk (ignore the warning and install anyway).
- Click try now to access the primary interface.
- Now click on get now and wait until it roots your phone.
- Now it will show your device is rooted successfully.
Framaroot is another best app for one-click rooting of Android devices. Framaroot looks quite simple, but it is a powerful tool for Android devices to gain root access.
Since the launch of Framaroot, most of the Android users prefer it over other rooting apk.
- Simple yet powerful Android app.
- Framaroot Supports the broad range of devices.
- Gain root access by few taps.
- Inbuilt unroot feature.
- Free for all devices.
- No ads (not much sure but not faced any ad).
- You can Root Android without PC.
- Framaroot can Root only Android 4.0 or above devices.
- Internet connection is must for gaining root access.
- Some of the latest devices are out of support.
How to Root Android Using Framaroot apk.
- Download and install latest Framaroot apk
- Open the app and select install SuperSu.
- Now select Aragorn or Boromir exploit.
- Then you will see successfully rooted.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy.
KingoRoot is one of the most popular rooting apps for Android. If I have to vote for the best rooting app for Android, I will blindly choose the KingoRoot. Why KingoRoot? Because KingoRoot is the fastest app to root the device in one click.
Most of the people couldn’t differentiate between Kingroot and KingoRoot, but they are different and belongs to various owners.
- Fastest app to root any Android in a single tap.
- We can Root Android without PC/computer.
- No need to buy (free).
- Kingoroot Roots almost all Android phones.
- KingoRoot also supports latest Android Nougat devices.
- Easy to use (good for beginners).
- No risk of bricking your device (most of the times).
- Like other Root gainers, KingoRoot asks for internet connection.
- Irritative ads.
How to Root Android using KingoRoot apk.
- Download and install KingoRoot apk.
- Open the app and tap on No Root button.
- Wait until 100% process completes.
- Now it will show you a message “Successfully Rooted.”
- Reboot your Android phone and enjoy.
One click Root is another best app for gaining super user access. As the name suggests, one click root is designed to root Android devices in a single click.
Its simplicity and user-friendly UI compels me to use one click root. The best thing about one click root is that it has inbuilt live chat support in case you want.
- Straightforward and clean user interface.
- Easy to use even if you are a newbie.
- One click root any android phone.
- Inbuilt live chat support and message support.
- Root Android without connecting with PC or computer.
- It is a free app.
- One click root needs internet access.
- It contains ads.
- Some devices are not rootable with one click root.
How to Root Android phones using one click root apk.
- Download and install one click root apk.
- Open it and click on Root Device.
- Now it will ask you to install one app just skip it.
- Click on Scan Now and wait for it checks your device is rootable or not.
- If your phone is rootable, then tap on the Root button.
- Now your device has Rooted successfully reboot and enjoy.
TowelRoot is another good app for rooting an Android without a computer. George GeoHot made this excellent app. TowelRoot hit the web with its new exploit and ability to Root Android without PC.
Just one click and you are all set to gain Superuser access on your Android phone. Bad luck for Samsung and HTC users as TowelRoot is not compatible with your phones.
- Towelroot Roots most of the Android phones.
- Powerful exploit to gain Superuser access.
- One tap root solution for any Android smartphone.
- Safe and easy to use.
- No need to invest for TowelRoot.
- You can root phones using towelroot website also.
- TowelRoot can Root Android without PC / computer.
- Some of the Samsung and HTC phones are not rootable with TowelRoot.
- TowelRoot wants an internet connection for Su installation.
How to Root Android Without PC using Towelroot app.
- Download and install TowelRoot apk.
- Open app and tap on MakeItRain.
- Wait for the exploit to install SuperSu.
- Now your Android phone will gain SU access.
Other APKs to Root Android phone.
iRoot is another simple yet effective app for Android. The iroot app comes with a lot of features in it.
Over the time iRoot became one of the fastest apps to get root permissions in one click. With some useful features, iRoot also irritates us with a lot of ads and bloatware inside.
The worst thing I have faced with iRoot is that its language is Chinese and we cannot change it. Hopefully, Get Root Access button is in English.
We just need to tap on the “Get Root Access” button, and it will root our device. Best things about iRoot are that we can root Android without PC, we don’t need to buy any toolkit.
Download– iRoot app
Root Master is the best app for beginners. It won my heart because of its sober user interface. The app has no bloatware, no ads, simplest and easy to use.
Root Master is cleanest rooting app. In the navigation menu, we have three shortcuts (Share, Feedback, About).
Center of the app contains a big Start button in a circle. We should click on the Start button to root our Android without a computer.
Well, I have tested the app and could not found any major con. I would recommend Root Master to anyone looking for simple and powerful rooting app.
Download: Root Master app.
Once there was a time when Z4Root available on play store, but Google removed the app from its system. The reason behind it was that all the rooting apps are against Play store’s policies.
Anyway, talking about Z4Root apk it is one of the underrated apps. Z4Root’s user interface is clean, and it does not have preinstalled bloatware. Z4Root apk it is one of the underrated apps.
We have three option at The home screen of the app (temporary root, permanent root, unroot). You should click any of these buttons to perform referred action.
Z4Root has not disappointed me; I got success with most of the Android phones.
Download: Z4Root apk.
Nowadays, a lot of people prefer Universal Android Root over other apps. The main reason behind it is that it can root most of the Android phones.
The Universal Android Root is one of the famous rooting apk. However, still many people don’t know about Universal Android Root and its powers.
How to Root Android without PC using Universal Android Root?
- Download and install latest Universal Android Root apk.
- Download SuperSu apk from Play Store.
- Open Universal Android Root and select the right Android version.
- Now Click on Root button and wait for it complete the process.
- Reboot your phone after the process completed.
Universal Androot also has the option to unroot the phone. Even you can Root temporary for testing purpose.
Baidu Root is also one of the most used apps, and it is quite famous into Android users. Baidu Root is especially popular in China.
Well, Baidu Root has higher rooting probability which makes it unique. Baidu supports more than 6000 Android phones, and it can Root Android 2.2 to Android 4.4 devices.
Baidu is safe, and it is the product of famous Chinese company Baidu Inc. You can Root quickly any of your Android phones using Baidu.
First of all download Baidu Root apk from below link. Now install and open it, then wait for it to load completely. Just tap on root android button, it will take few seconds to install SuperSu.
You can use Baidu Root as it is one of the best rooting apk for Android.
Download: Baidu Root apk.
So you are rooting your phone for the first time. CF auto root is best rooting apk for, beginners. CF auto root works with Samsung Galaxy devices, but you can root other phones as well.
First of all download CF auto root latest version from below link. Now open it and select your phone from the list. Then download the necessary file from the link next to your device name.
After that select the file and click on big Root button. Now your phone is rooted, reboot and enjoy the perks of Root.
Download: CF Auto Root.
How To Check Android Phone Is Rooted Or Not?
Are you not sure whether your Android phone is rooted or not? Don’t worry my friend you can check it in few taps, follow below steps.
- Download and install Root Checker apk.
- Open the app and press on verify Root button.
- Wait for few moments and let it analyze your device.
- It will display a message “Congratulation” Root access installed on the phone. It means your phone is rooted.
Note: If it is not showing congratulations message then your android phone is not rooted. You need to follow above steps carefully for successful rooting.
Must Read: fix wifi connected but no internet access.
Finally, you just have finished reading 3000+ words guide. I hope that you have learned a lot of things. Hopefully, now you can root Android without PC using best-rooting apk.
Liked the guide? Share it with your friends.
Still, have any questions or suggestion? Comment down below I am waiting for your feedback.